Roof Moss Killer Soft Wash Pro 50 Biocide
Roof Moss Killer. Soft Wash Pro 50 Biocide 50% DDAC
If you are looking for a spray and forget product then this is the biocide for you. Spray the product and let mother nature do the rest.
If you are looking for a spray and forget product and you don’t want instant results then this is for you.
Spray the product and let mother nature do the rest.
Also this is 50% concentration so you’re not paying for water. To give you an example on this if you buy patio magic you would need to dilute it down to a 1 in 3 ratio. With Soft Wash Pro 50 the dilation rate can be up to 1 in 50 ratio. When you do the maths this product is very cost-effective way of increasing your margins and saving you money.
Also it will kill moss but has not been registered as a herbicide. If we had registered it as a herbicide we would have be able to label this as a moss killer as well.
A 50% Biocide For Professional Use Only.
For use on surfaces that are contaminated
by algae, lichen, fungus, moss & mould.
Perfect for cleaning.
● K-Rend, Slate & Tiled Roofs, UPVC, Industrial
● Cladding, Tarmac, Tennis Courts, Decking,
● Playground Equipment, Brick & Stone
● Block Paving, Patios, Concrete,
Application method by spray or brush
Apply at a rate of 1 litre of diluted product per 4m2 to 5m2 of surface area
Recipes below are guide application rates.
Always Consider if your recipe is appropriate for the surface you are cleaning
● 1% Soft Wash Recipe (50:1) Maintenance Cleans Light Organic Growth
● 2% Soft Wash Recipe (25:1) First Time Cleans Roofs & Render
To use the Clever Injector Dosatron with Soft Wash Pro 50 you must pre-diluted the Soft Wash Pro 50 first
- Dilute 1L of Soft Wash Pro 50 with 4L of water or 5L Soft Wash Pro 50 with 20L water in to a 25L drum that you use with your Clever Injector Dosatron
- For Roofs and Render 2% recipe 25:1 set the Clever Injector Dosatron to 4:1
- For Maintenance Clean 1% recipe 50:1 set the Clever Injector Dosatron to 9:1
Health & Safety Executive Number:10245
Soft Wash Pro 50 SDS Sheet Click Here